The milking robot analyzes complete information about each cow (ear tag number, age, health status, udder shape and location, lactation day, etc.).
The main advantages of robotic milking:
– cows independently come to the robot for milking from 2.5-5 times a day, while milking machine operators usually milk cows 2-3 times a day;
– automatic pumping of the first streams into a separate container. If the detector detects blood in the milk, it no longer enters the common milk pipework and the accumulator, but goes to a separate small box. Therefore, the quality of the milk obtained is much higher than with traditional milking by operators;
– the robot gives the animal only the required number of times, depending on the day of lactation, milk yield;
– the system itself processes the udder before and after milking, as well as massage the udder to prevent mastitis;
– at each milking, the robot provides the necessary amount of concentrated feed to the animal;
– the robotic milking system saves labor resources, one person can control the servicing of 300 cattle heads.